Multi-channel Handheld recorder
2 Year Warranty
The Data Acquisition Solution DAS240 is the right answer for your recording needs. With its adjustable channel configuration up to 200 channels and 12 logical inputs the DAS240 has been designed to measure all parameters you can find in a industrial process: voltage measurements, measurements on sensors (0-10V), temperature measurements (thermocouples, Pt100-1000), current measurements (with optional shunt), resistance measurements, pulse counter, frequency. You can view directly the results of measurements (graphs, numerical values) and memorize your results in the recorder or in a USB memory stick. The data transfer, data processing, remote setup can be done with the licence-free DasLab software.
Mains features of the DAS240 :
- 20 to 200 analogue channels
- Input : voltage, thermocouple, Pt100-1000, current (with optional adapter), resistance
- Voltage: from 1mV to 200V (±100V)
- Temperature: thermocouples (all types), Pt100-1000 (2 or 3 wires)
- 16 Bit vertical resolution
- Max sampling rate: 1ms (1kHz)
- 12 logical channels
- 4 alarms (output)
- 4 logical function input with counter & frequencymeter capability
- 10" TFT panoramic touch screen
- Internal hard drive : 32 GB
- Interfaces: 2xUSB, Ethernet, Wifi (option)
- Lithium-ion battery (factory option) : 15h autonomy
- DasLab software (licence free)
- MODBUS TCP (slave): Click here to get more details about this function
- Safety: IEC61010 CAT I 100V
- Application note: Browse our application notes for Recorders
|LabView MODBUS Implementation||1.1||DAS2XX_Modbus_TCP_LV_example.zip.zip|
|LabView Driver for SEFRAM DAS240||1.0||Sefram_DAS240_LV_v1.0.zip|
|FlexPro 2017 (32 bit) - FRA||2017||FlexPro-2017-x86-FRA.zip|
|FlexPro 2017 (64 bit) - FRA||2017||FlexPro-2017-x64-FRA.zip|
|Infos sur version 11.0.16 (FR)||11.0.16||FlexPro-2017-Release-Notes-11.0.16-FRA.pdf|
|DasLab for DAS220-240||1.2||InstallSeframViewerAndDASLaB1.2.zip|
FlexPro software - View
- The optimized, user-friendly interface makes it easy to design, scale and position your diagrams, tables and text.
- Choose from over 100 types of diagrams, or use drag-and-drop to insert curves and axes.
- An extensive array of cursor functions provide for easy inspection and marking of data.
The ideal solution for presenting data
Create persuasive graphics and documents using FlexPro View.
Data visualization has never been easier!
FlexPro software - Standard
- Use the pre-designed analysis objects to obtain your data analysis results faster and more reliably at the click of a button.
- Customize the analysis procedure and immediately view its effect on the results.
- Develop your own analysis algorithms in FPScript: Over 200 functions and a variety of operators are available to you.
The powerful combination of analysis and presentation
FlexPro Standard combines impressive presentation features with powerful, mathematical analysis functions.
20 channels module for DAS240
- 20 analogue channels module for DAS240
- Input (each channel): voltage, thermocouples, Pt100-1000, current (with optional shunt)
- You can add up to 9 modules to the standard set of the DAS240 to reach 200 analogue channels
- Supplied with all connector and a mechanical fixing system
Wifi interface for SEFRAM Handheld recorders
- Wifi option for SEFRAM DAS220, DAS240, DAS30, DAS50, DAS60
- This option uses the USB interface of the recorder (dongle)
- Allows to connect the recorder to a Wifi network for remote control
Connecting cable with bananas (male)
This cable is used to connect your application, using safety bananas connectors, to the channels input board of the DAS220 or the DAS240.
Delivered in sets of 10 pieces.
Rugged carrying case for DAS220 or DAS240
- Rugged carrying case for DAS220 or DAS240 and their accessories
- This carrying case can contain: one DAS220 (and main adaptor, connectors) or one DAS240 (and main adaptor, 2 x 20 channels modules with connectors, cables)
- Waterproof and dustproof carrying case to protect your instrument
16 isolated logical channels module
- 16 isolated logical channels (250V)
- Direct connection to the SEFRAM recorder
- Compatible with all Sefram recorders
- Power supply for external sensor
- 3 Alarms (output)
- Input with safety bananas or fast connectors
- Supplied with interface cable and fast connectors