|R&D and Production Center in St Etienne (France) (32910 sq. ft. covered on 117000 sq. ft. ground)
Sefram works with 4 continents. Please check "International" on the website to see our representative over the world.
ISO 9001Accreditation (V2008)
SEFRAM Instruments for Test and Measurement
- Recorders (thermal-, color pen-, paperless- recorders, XY plotters, transient recorders,...)
- Field Strength meters ( for digital and analog TV, Internet, Telephone,... for terrestrial, cable distribution and SAT applications)
- Test Instruments (DMMs, oscilloscopes, clamp-on meters, power clamp-on meters, generators, electrical testers, spectrum analyser,...)
- ELDITEST Test accessories (oscilloscope probes, differential probes, test leads, cables, coaxial adapters,...)
- 2017: SEFRAM launches a new handheld 6 channels recorder (DAS60)
New families of programmable AC power supplies (BK983X), new DC Electronic Loads
- 2016: SEFRAM launches new handheld multi channels recorder (DAS240)
New families of programmable AC power supplies (BK980X), new LCR meter (BK891)
- 2015: SEFRAM launches new compact TV Meters (7848 & 7849)
SEFRAM launches new handheld recorders (DAS30 & DAS50)
ISO 9001-V2008 certifcate is reniewed
New families of programmable power supplies (BK920X), new generators (BK407XB), new DC loads (BK860X)
- 2014: SEFRAM launches new recorders (8460, DAS801) and several new products for T&M (DSO, Generators, programmable power supplies,...)
- 2013: SEFRAM launches new measurement board for Recorders, new programmable power supplies and several T&M products.
- 2013: SEFRAM launches a new family of panoramic TV Meters with touch screen technology
New family of Paperless Recorders with panoramic touch screen: DAS1600 / DAS800
New T&M products: generators, DSO, high power power supplies,...
- 2012: SEFRAM launches the new 7846/7847 (compact TV meters)
New range of programmable power supplies (BK Precision)
New range of DSO's with ARB (BK Precision)
New process instruments: multimeter and loop calibrator
- 2011: SEFRAM launches the new DAS20/40 family of portable recorders.
New family of TV meters with DVB-T2
New TV Meters with enforced housing (7806-7807-7808-7846) with MPEG4 decoding
New family of power clamps (600A and 1000A)
- 2010: SEFRAM launches a new TV Meters family dedicated to HD TV with first models on worldwide market able to display HD programs and decode all digital sounds.
- 2009: new products in T&M, with new DC electronic loads, new spectrum analysers and new TV Meters.
- 2008: new products in T&M (more than 10) and new recorder's boards and options. The website is totally rebuilt.
- 2007: a new family of TV Meters : New concept and state-of-art features
- 2007: a new T&M catalogue with more than 20 news products!
- 2006: ISO9001 certification renewal (V2000)
- 2006: a new family of recorders 8440, DAS600 and DAS1400 - from 6 to 36 channels.
- 2005: a new family of Field Strength meters (7829B, 7833C, 7834B).
- November 2004 : SEFRAM becomes the European plateform for BK Precision .
SEFRAM, a know-how recognized since 1947:
- 1947 : fundation of Sefram. Development and specialization in the field of recorders.
- 1978 : Schlumberger share's acquisition in SEFRAM and merger ENERTEC. Creation of the
"Test & Measurement" Division in Schlumberger, that includes the development and manufacturing of oscilloscopes, frequency counters, generators,... from Schlumberger and the recorders from Sefram.
- 1990 : L.B.O. of the "Test & Measurement" Division of Schlumberger and foundation of the "Sefram Instruments & Systèmes" Company
- 1995 : acquisition of Sefram Instruments & Systèmes by the G.E.Mesure group.
- 1997 : ISO 9001accreditation. Development of a new 16 channels thermal recorder (8416). Renewal of the Test & Measurement products, with the introduction of 40 new products.
- 1998 : introduction of a new TV analyser, for digital and analog cable distribution and terrestrial TV and Internet applications (SEFRAM 7832).
Transfer of Elditest activity to Sefram division.
- 1999 : introduction of a new paperless recorder 4/8/12/16 channels (DAS1000).
More than 20 new products for Test &Measurements
- 2000: ISO9001 certification renewal.
Introduction of a new family of mini-dataloggers.
- 2001: introduction of more than 10 new T&M products. The datalogger's family is enhanced with 3 new models.
- 2002: introduction of a new family of Field Strength Meters, to fulfil all TV and digital signal applications (terrestrial, satellite and cable)
- 2003: ISO9001 certification renewal with V2000 ISO. Introduction of DAS1200 and DAS400, paperless recorders. More than 10 new products for Test & Measurements.
- 2004: a new family of Field Strength meters (7802, 7803, 7804, 7805).