300W Programmable DC Electronic Load,120V/30A, USB interface
3 Year Warranty
The 8500B Series programmable DC electronic loads improve upon all aspects of its predecessor while maintaining dependability at a value price. This series supports both SCPI and the backwards compatible legacy protocol and includes a TTL to USB interface adapter for easy system integration.
With a transient mode speed of up to 10 kHz and multi-type input terminals for banana plug or spade connectors, these DC loads are suitable for testing and evaluating DC power supplies, DC-DC converters, batteries, battery chargers, and photovoltaic arrays.
- Maximum input power up to 600 W
- CC/CV/CR/CW operating modes
- Transient mode up to 10 kHz in CC mode
- 16-bit voltage and current measurement system with up to 0.1 mV / 0.1 mA resolution
- List mode and adjustable slew rate in CC mode
- Short circuit test
- Built-in battery test function with voltage level, capacity level, and timer stop conditions
- CR-LED mode to simulate the loading behavior of typical LEDs
- Remote voltage sensing to compensate for the effect of voltage drop in wires
- Analog current control and monitoring
- TTL (DB9) interface, includes TTL to USB adapter
- OVP/OCP/OPP/OTP and local/remote reverse voltage (LRV/RRV) protection
|Battery Test Software - Logiciel de test de batteries w/ LabVIEW 2014 Run-Time Engine (Windows(R) 7/8/8.1/10)||1.3.3||Battery_software.zip|
|PC software / Logiciel d'exploitation w/ Labview 2018 Run-Time (Supports Windows(R) 7/8/10)||1.1.9||8500B_8600_MDL_Software.zip|
|IT-E132 and IT-E132B USB Cable Adapter Driver / Driver Adaptateur USB||v1.14.0||ITE132(B)_driver.zip|
|PC software / Logiciel d'exploitation (Windows(R) 7/8.1/10)||1.1.9||8500B_8600_MDL_Software_noLVRT.zip|
|Logiciel de test de batteries / Battery Test Software (Windows(R) 7/8/8.1/10)||1.3.3||Battery_software_noLVRT.zip|
Rack Mount Kit
The IT-E151 is for rack mounting of compatible products in either a side-by-side configuration or single unit configuration where a provided blank is used to fill the empty space. The dimensions for the kit are 5.24" (133mm) by 19" (482.6mm).
- BK9200 Series
- BK9130B Series
High current premium test lead accessory
- Length: 2 m
- Rated current: 60 A
- Gauge: 8 AWG
- Connector inner diameter: 8 mm (approximate)
- Connector outter width: 15 mm (approximate)
- Wire material: flexible silicon jacket
High quality red and black cable with externally braided wrap with large fork-type spade connectors for connecting to high current power supplies or DC loads.