878B and 879B
40,000 Count Dual Display Handheld LCR Meters
1 Year Warranty
The 878B and 879B 40,000-count handheld LCR meters measures inductance, capacitance, and resistance quickly and precisely. Additionally, the 879B can calculate impedance,Theta, and ESR, features typically found in bench LCR meters only.Fast auto ranging and quick measurement configuration such as measurement parameter and test frequency selection make the 878B and 879B very simple to operate. The meters also includes handy functions such as data hold, Min/Max/Average recording, tolerance sorting, and relative mode. Measurement data can continuously transfer to a PC via the meter's mini USB interface, using either the provided data logging software or SCPI commands sent from a custom program.
- 40,000 counts resolution on primary and 10,000 counts resolution on secondary display
- L, C, R and Z (879B only) primary measurements
- Automatic calculation of secondary parameters D, Q, θ, and ESR (θ and ESR for 879B only)
- 0.5% basic accuracy
- Fast auto range design for rapid, easy component measurements
- Relative mode
- Data Hold and Min/Max/Average recording
- USB (Virtual COM) interface
- SCPI compliant commands for remote communication
- Software for datalogging and front panel emulation available as free download
- Selectable auto-power-off options
- Passive component trouble shooting
- Electronic assembly
- Quality control (component sorting)
|Measurements||L, C, R, D, Q||L, C, R, Z, D, Q, θ, ESR|
|Test frequency||120 Hz, 1 kHz||100 Hz, 120 Hz, 1 kHz, 10 kHz|
4 Terminal shielded Kelvin test lead
The TL8KC1 is a Kelvin test lead that is useful when measuring leaded capacitors, inductors, and resistors. Cable length is approximately 16 inches (40.64 cm). When used with the 880, the guarded lead reduces the effect of lead impedances and contact resistance thus minimizing measurement errors and improving accuracy especially in the lower impedance range. The TL8KC1 is an included accessory with the model 880.
SMD Tweezer Probe with Blade Style Socket
The TL8SM is a tweezer probe that is useful when measuring surface mount capacitors, inductors, and resistors. Cable length is approximately 16 inches (40.64 cm). When used with the BK880, the guarded lead reduces the effect of lead impedances and contact resistance thus minimizing measurement errors and improving accuracy especially in the lower impedance range. The TL8SM is an included accessory with the model BK880.