Triple Output Multi-Range DC Power Supplies 300W
3 Year Warranty
The 9140 Series triple output multi-range DC power supplies combine industry-leading power density and performance with an extensive set of features in a compact 2U form factor. Three isolated output channels each produce 100 W of clean power with low ripple and noise characteristics. Combine channels for up to 300 W total output power.
Powerful list mode programming enables users to set up and execute complex test sequences directly from the front panel. Multiple outputs, USB data logging, and comprehensive protection features make these power supplies suitable for a wide range of benchtop or test system applications.
- Three independent, floating output channels for up to 100 W per channel or 300 W total
- High power density, compact 2U half-rack form factor
- Multi-ranging operation
- Low output ripple and noise down to 1 mVrms
- Combine outputs to increase voltage up to 180 V or 24 A (depending on model)
- Advanced and easy to use list mode programming
- Channel coupling, tracking, configurable delays
- Direct data logging to USB flash drive
- Thermostatically-controlled fans for quiet operation
- Adjustable voltage and current slew rates
- OVP, OCP, OTP, and key-lock protections
- USB (USBTMC-compliant) and LXI compliant LAN standard, GPIB option
- LabVIEWTM, IVI-C, and IVI.NET drivers provided
- Operating software included
- cTUVus certification mark
|IVI-C 32-bit and 64-bit drivers / IVI-C drivers pour Windows 32 bits et 64 bits||1.0.0||914X_IVIC.zip|
|Note Installation Driver USBTMC||1.0||USBTMC_Driver_Readme.txt|
|DRIVERS USB (Windows 7/8/8.1/10)||V6.7.5||CP210X_USB_Driver.zip|
|IVI.NET 32-bit and 64-bit drivers / IVI.NET drivers pour Windows 32 bits et 64 bits||1.0.0||914X_IVINET.zip|
Rack mount kit for select 2U models
The RK2US is for rack mounting select 2U models in either a side-by-side configuration or single unit configuration where a provided blank is used to fill the empty space. The shelf-like design offers added support and simplifies instrument mounting. The sides are shaped to optimize airflow for instruments with side cooling fans. Front end mounting hardware is included. See dimensions in the instruction manual.
30A Hook-up Cable Set
Model TL 30
30 Amp test leads that are ideal for bench power supply applications that require clip termination such as battery charging. Note that the spade lug connector will not connect to power supplies with banana only jacks. The power supply must have a treaded binding post.
- #10 Spade Lug to Large Battery Clips (Crocodile)
- 30A rating
- Black and Red pair
- 30" (0.75m) length
Power Supply Test Leads Set
This accessory kit combines safety and functionality. A must have for anyone who uses power supplies or loads.
- Medium and large insulated alligator clips
- Black and red components
- Sense lead included
Description Max current Red and black test lead (120 cm) 25 A Spade lug adapters (6 & 4 mm) 36 A Standard alligator clips 3 A 4 mmBanana plug adapters 36 A Large insulated alligator clips 36 A Red and black sense leads (10 cm) 3 A