600W Multi-Range 150V/10A DC Power Supply
1 Year Warranty
Any 9200B series model can replace several supplies on your bench or in your rack. Unlike conventional supplies with fixed output ratings, these multi-range power supplies automatically recalculate voltage and current limits for each setting, providing full output power in any Volt/Amp combination within the rated voltage and current limits.
For benchtop applications, these power supplies provide a numerical keypad for direct data entry along with convenient cursors and analog style knobs to quickly make incremental voltage or current changes. System integrators benefit from the standard USB (USBTMC-compliant) and RS232 interfaces supporting SCPI commands.
- Multi-ranging operation
- High programming and readback resolution of 1 mV/0.1 mA
- Output timer function
- List mode programming
- Store and recall up to 72 instrument settings
- Standard USB (USBTMC-compliant) and RS232 interfaces supporting SCPI commands for remote control
- Remote sense
- Overvoltage protection (OVP), overpower protection (OPP), overtemperature protection (OTP), and key-lock function
- NI-certified LabVIEW driver and softpanel for remote control, test sequence generation, and datalogging available
- Compact 19" half-rack form factor allows for side-by-side rack mounting of two units
|USBTMC Driver Installation Note - Note d'installation des drivers||1.0||USBTMC_Driver_Readme.txt|