Programmable AC Sources
2 Year Warranty
The 9800 Series is both a programmable AC source and measurement tool. These fully programmable linear AC sources deliver a maximum of 1500 VA through the universal line output terminals on the front and the output connector on the rear. The output can be varied from 0 to 300 V with 0.1 V programming resolution. The output frequency can also be adjusted from 45 Hz to 500 Hz with start and stop phase angle from 0 to 360 degrees. The bright VFD display shows Vrms, Irms, Ipeak,frequency, power factor (PF), apparent power, true power, and elapsed output time.
The AC source provides a power line disturbance (PLD) simulator, list mode, and sweep mode for simulation of common power grid faults and disturbances. A built-in dimmer function is also available for testing motors and LEDs.
- 0 to 300 V, low distortion AC power source with models delivering a maximum of 1500 VA, 12 Arms / 48 Apeak
- Output frequency adjustable from 45 Hz – 500 Hz
- Select 150 V / 300 V autoranging or 300 V range operation for continuous sweep from 0 - 300 V
- Displays Vrms, Irms, Ipeak, frequency, PF, apparent power, true power, and elapsed output time
- Adjustable phase angle control
- Built-in PLD and dimmer simulation
- Voltage and frequency sweep mode
- Downloadable LabVIEW driver and soft panel software for remote control
- Standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), RS232, LAN, and GPIB (9803 & 9805 only) interfaces
- Pre-compliance testing for voltage dips and frequency simulation according to IEC61000-4-11 / 4-14 / 4-28
The 9800 series of AC power source is suitable for evaluating transformers, TRIACs, SCRs, and passive components as well as production, R&D, service, and pre-compliance testing.
|BK9801||0-300V||0-3A||300VA||LAN, USB, RS232|
|BK9803||0-300V||0-6A||750VA||LAN, USB, RS232, GPIB|
|BK9805||0-300V||0-12A||1500VA||LAN, USB, RS232, GPIB|