10 Channel Handheld Universal Datalogger
2 Year Warranty
The Data Acquisition Solution DAS220 is the right answer for your recording needs. With 10 channels and 12 logical inputs the DAS220 has been designed to measure all parameters you can find in a industrial process: voltage measurements, measurements on sensors (0-10V), temperature measurements (thermocouples, Pt100-1000), current measurements (with optional shunt), resistance measurements, pulse counter, frequency. Measurement results can be viewed graphically and numerically on a 10-inch color touch screen and saved to internal solid-state memory or transferred to an external USB memory stick.
Main features of the DAS220 :
- 10 analogue channels
- Input : voltage, thermocouple, Pt100-1000, current (with optional adapter), resistance
- Voltage: from 1mV to 200V (±100V)
- Temperature: thermocouples (all types), Pt100-1000 (2 or 3 wires)
- 16 Bit vertical resolution
- Max sampling rate: 1ms (1kHz)
- 12 logical channels
- 4 alarms (output)
- 4 logical function input with counter & frequencymeter capability
- 10" TFT panoramic touch screen
- Internal hard drive : 32 GB
- Interfaces: 2xUSB, Ethernet, Wifi (option)
- Lithium-ion battery (factory option) : 15h autonomy
- Labview driver available
- MODBUS TCP (slave): Click here to get more details about this function
- Easy to learn and use : Quickstart guide
- Safety: IEC61010 CAT I 100V
Our complete range of data acquisition solutions allows you to analyse and record all types of measurements: voltage, current, temperature, physical and environmental parameters.
Our portable and bench solutions will meet all your industrial and technical needs. The data can be directly recorded in digital format or on thermal paper. It can also be processed via free software (Sefram Viewer) in Excel, txt or csv format. It is possible to wait for triggers to be activated to monitor electrical changes. Triggers can be rearmed again. Or in continuous mode: the storage capacity on hard disk or memory is so deep that we can store data over very long times! Our acquisition systems can monitor electrical networks (up to 4 networks simultaneously) with network frequencies ranging from 40Hz to 1kHz.
All our solutions are communicating via a network ETHERNET, USB port, WiFi, we can also remote control our solutions (VNC or Sefram Pilot: free).
A range of dedicated accessories complements our SEFRAM data acquisition offer.
|FlexPro 2021 (64 bits)||2021||FlexPro-2021-Suite-x64.exe|
|Readme before installing FlexPro / Lisez-moi avant installation de FlexPro||1.0||Flexpro_readme-lisezmoi.txt|
|Guide rapide FlexPro (FR)||2019||Get-To-Know-FlexPro-2019-in-15-Minutes-FRA.pdf|
|LabView MODBUS Implementation||1.1||DAS2XX_Modbus_TCP_LV_example.zip.zip|
|LabView Driver for SEFRAM DAS220||1.0||LabVIEW_Driver_DAS220.zip|
|Release Notes FRA||2021||FlexPro-2021-FRA-Release-Notes.pdf|
FlexPro software - View
- The optimized, user-friendly interface makes it easy to design, scale and position your diagrams, tables and text.
- Choose from over 100 types of diagrams, or use drag-and-drop to insert curves and axes.
- An extensive array of cursor functions provide for easy inspection and marking of data.
The ideal solution for presenting data
Create persuasive graphics and documents using FlexPro View.
Data visualization has never been easier!
FlexPro software - Standard
- Use the pre-designed analysis objects to obtain your data analysis results faster and more reliably at the click of a button.
- Customize the analysis procedure and immediately view its effect on the results.
- Develop your own analysis algorithms in FPScript: Over 200 functions and a variety of operators are available to you.
The powerful combination of analysis and presentation
FlexPro Standard combines impressive presentation features with powerful, mathematical analysis functions.
Rackmount kit for DAS220
- Rackmount kit for the DAS220
- Standard 19 inch rack size, 6U
- The USB interface and power-on switch are accessible from the front panel
Wifi interface for SEFRAM Handheld recorders
- Wifi option for SEFRAM DAS220, DAS240, DAS30, DAS50, DAS60, DAS1700, DAS700, DAS701, 8460
- This option uses the USB interface of the recorder (dongle)
- Allows to connect the recorder to a Wifi network for remote control
Connecting cable with bananas (female)
This cable is used to connect your application, using female safety bananas connectors, to the channels input board of the DAS220 or the DAS240.
Delivered in sets of 10 pieces.
Rugged carrying case for DAS220 or DAS240
- Rugged carrying case for DAS220 or DAS240 and their accessories
- This carrying case can contain: one DAS220 (and main adaptor, connectors) or one DAS240 (and main adaptor, 2 x 20 channels modules with connectors, cables)
- Waterproof and dustproof carrying case to protect your instrument
16 isolated logical channels module
- 16 isolated logical channels (250V)
- Direct connection to the SEFRAM recorder
- Compatible with all Sefram recorders
- Power supply for external sensor
- 3 Alarms (output)
- Input with safety bananas or fast connectors
- Supplied with interface cable and fast connectors